- New patients Arrive 30-45 minutes before your visit to pre-register.
- Follow up Patients Arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Bring medical records about previous treatments and medications.
- Have a list of all your correct medications with dosage time of consumption information handy.
- Bring your medication bottles.
- Have MRIs, CTs, and other past procedures on a CD (compact disk).
- Don't forget to bring the filled-in paperwork with you when you visit!
If possible, please have your primary care doctor fax over any chart notes, lab results completed within the last 6 months, as well as any MRIs and CAT scans. Lastly, please bring a list of medications and dosage or the actual prescription bottles.
We accept all insurance.
Download this PDF form and fill it in before you visit SoCal MDS or do so in our waiting room. Please write down why you are visiting and about the symptoms you are having including details like location, severity, duration, time of onset, and what makes it better or worse. If you are a new patient, please fill out the bottom of the form as well.
If you have any questions regarding this form, please feel free to contact us: